Monday, February 4, 2008

Two lovely surprises have dropped through my letterbox in the past few days. The lovely fuchsia ATC card was from Sue who swaps with two groups I belong to - the UK Mixed Media ATC group and the UK Embellisher group. Is this what is known as an RAK? Whatever - I was thrilled.


The other button girl is from Jean who is taking part in the cross stitch swap for the UK Mixed Media ATC group which I am hosting. I must have a go at making one of these. I know we're only just out of the Christmas season but I can see these as small angels on the tree. My daughter will love it. I really enjoy hosting swaps, it's such fun to see what everyone is doing.

2 comments:

Becky Mairi Farrell said...

So glad to see you write that you enjoy hosting :) We have such an active group now I worry sometimes that you may have taken on more than you bargained for when you took over the fabric side of things. Glad it's still fun for you - as it is for me.

The other Amanda is about to host a button fairy swap (details in database) so that might be the excuse you need to make some :)

Linda’s Textiles said...

Hi Amanda, love your paper/journal work & the white on white piece. Thanks for visiting me.