Tuesday, April 8, 2008



Christmas arrived again this morning! This time a package from Jean of the UK Embellisher group and again the Arty Bits swap. I did work at my swap yesterday but I'm not sure I'll get them all finished before we go away on Saturday. But it will be done by the end of the month (promise!). Anyway Jean sent me some lovely handmade beads, inchies, cords, together with a packet of beads, sea glass (which I collect anyway), some lutradur (I think) painted and heated, fabric. I could go on... Also with it came a card with a beautiful photo on it which she took herself. Aren't we all talented?!
Just to prove I have been working on this swap, these are bottle top pincushions which I made last night specifically for this swap (I have to produce four packages). I think they're really sweet and I've stuck one on my sewing machine. You can find the instructions for making these here. I've put a velcro circle on the bottom and they could be put on a wrist band as well as stuck on to something as I've done.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

I think the above comment is a virus so please no-one open it! I've changed my log in just to try and avoid it.

Becky Mairi Farrell said...

Might be worth deleting that other comment just in case...

I love your little pin cushions, they are so beautifully created. The photo of them is also amazing.

Becky Mairi Farrell said...

Might be worth deleting that other comment just in case...

I love your little pin cushions, they are so beautifully created. The photo of them is also amazing.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Dieta, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dieta-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.