Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Wow! Two blogs in two days, almost setting a record here. Actually I'm sitting waiting for a customer to come and view the textile art I've made with a view to filling a hole in her kitchen. However, she doesn't seem to be getting here today so I'm checking everyone's blogs, trying to catch up with what's going on over the past five weeks or so.

Purple Missus is amazing - every one of her blogs is full of information of wonderful things to try. she's made me decide that, weather allowing, I'm going to have a go at dyeing some fabric tomorrow. After doing a weekend with Ruth Issett last autumn I'm hooked on procion dyes for painting papers and now think it's time to move into dyeing fabrics to go with the papers. After all, most of the work I do is layered paper and fabric. So think of me tomorrow, with plastic containers all over the garden and trying to persuade the dog NOT to sniff them all.

No comments: