Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I've been working hard getting up to date with all the swaps I've put myself down for. Hopefully now I can concentrate on work for Artweeks but I have just got an e-mail from Angie Hughes at Ledbury Artplace about a bookwrap challenge which sounds quite fun ...

Got very involved over the past few days doing Traci Bautista type printing and then making journals. I love making journals - the problem is that I now have so many I shall have to give them away or start doing a lot more sketching! I do keep a journal/sketchbook which I enjoy but I've got a stack now, enough to keep me going for a couple of years. Actually the photo doesn't do
them justice (modesty) 'cos I can't get rid of the
glare.
I'm being taken out to lunch today by my nearest and dearest - it's our 15th wedding anniversary! Amazing how time flies. I've dropped hints about it being a 'crystal' anniversary and how 'roses are the flowers for this anniversary' but I don't think the penny dropped. Never mind, lunch will be good.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the printed pieces you've done Amanda and happy anniversary.

Luv Annette

Sue Wild said...

Really gorgeous papers, what a wonderful collection.

Sue

Becky Mairi Farrell said...

These journals look lovely. What are they like on the inside - how many pages etc? Have you thought of selling them?