Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Haven't blogged in a while - Christmas seems to take over an entire month. Having flu and an op didn't help, but hopefully over all that. My New Years resolution must be to do some art every day.

Found http://www.judywise.blogspot.com/ this today - I usually buy my sketchbooks and decorate the covers but inspired by Judy I will add another New Year resolution and start making my own. I've done it before (for my Dad) and it's very satisfying and somehow starts the thought processes.

Hope everyone has a great 2008!

2 comments:

Becky Mairi Farrell said...

I also love to make my own sketchbooks. You can maket them the shape and size you like that way, and they are much more personal. There are lots of interesting ways to bind them too.

Amanda said...

Hi Becky - as you can see I've got a little carried away with journal making, but it's so satisfying! Amanda