Saturday, October 13, 2007

Just realised I can read the 'comments' - thank you Liz for your kind comments and where on earth did I find 'Sue'?!! Sorry, it was really nice to meet you, I put it down to not being very computer literate.....

Anyway - I photographed this old, rusty mattress when I was walking Tilly down to the Thames the other day. I'm beginning to be interested in circles of all types and the colours in this were fantastic - lots of rust, green, oranges, golds. Really yummy! When I can get my eldest to show me how, I want to put it into some sort of programme and see what fun I can have with filters.

2 comments:

Becky Mairi Farrell said...

What an amazing photo! You will have some fun with altering that. I'm also getting more and more interested in circles at the moment. I think my lizard pictures are going to be circular.

liz said...

That's an interesting phot, I can imagine that with some effects:)