Thursday, September 27, 2007

Bag swap




I've just completed a bag swap for Lenna at http://creativelenna.blogspot.com/. I did an eight week workshop with her earlier this year on quilties which was great fun. I'm quite pleased with what I've done, be interesting to see what comes back!




Have also finished a piece which started off as a sketchbook cover. My friend, Jo, and I have both got embellisher machines and we had a get together to play. Then decided we should have a theme so we started sketchbook covers. However, when I laid mine out flat, after quite a bit of work on it, it looked more like a wall hanging so that's where it's at at the moment. However, another embroidery friend pointed out that 'it's not finished yet' so back to the drawing board for the finishing touches. I'm quite pleased with it though.

No comments: